1. Bachelor degree or above (regular college, major in physics, communication, electronics, machinery, etc.)
2. More than three years' experience in optical device or module design and manufacturing
3. Be familiar with the performance indexes of photoelectric products, and be able to conduct product failure analysis with scientific methods;
4. Familiar with the use and maintenance of relevant production equipment (such as laser welding machine, mounter, welding line machine, etc.);
5. Good communication and coordination skills, team spirit, strong sense of responsibility and careful work.
1. Required to design the process plan and process flow of the design drawings, prepare process manual, quality control point instruction and other process documents;
2. Make production and assembly process card, and determine assembly line and assembly station;
3. Cooperate with the product development department, participate in the design and development of new products, and manage the preparation and modification work;
4. Work closely with quality department to analyze and solve processing problems;
5. Participate in users' recognition of products; F. Determine the regular maintenance plan.